Why would you want to work with me?
I have over a decade of experience as a coach and mentor and have worked with an amazing array of people from all walks of life.
Here is a comment from one of my clients in the USA:
“‘Oh, what a wonderful call I just had with Maggie, she has a way of coaxing out of me things and putting others in proper perspective. Feeling so much better, the little residual of melancholy about the fourth of July was gone by the end of the call. Great feeling letting it go. Now to get on with the rest of the day I am feeling very upbeat’.” – VB, USA
Additionally I have extensive qualifications, having worked hard on my own personal and professional development:
- Tutor – Life Coaching Diploma (Blackford Centre)
- Accredited Life Coach (Newcastle College)
- Accredited Corporate & Executive Coach (The Coaching Academy)
- Accredited Advanced Confidence Coach/Group Trainer (Dawn Breslin Training)
- Accredited YOU University Coach (YOU University)
- Accredited NLP Practitioner (INLPTA)
- Accredited Sports Psychology Practitioner (SNHS)
- Accredited Clarity Coach (Jamie Smart)
- Accredited Mindfulness Coach (Centre of Excellence)
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Practitioner (Centre of Excellence)
- Accredited Disability Awareness (DWAL)
- Accredited Special Educational Needs & Disability (Centre of Excellence)
- PTLLS (Professional Teaching Award B Tech level 4) (Isle of Wight College)
- TEFL/TESOL (120 hours) (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) (UK-TEFL)
- Accredited Thought Field Therapy Practitioner (ATFT)
- Accredited Indian Head Massage Practitioner (Vocational Training Charitable Trust)
And I am currently working with Jenny and Rudi Kennard to become an Innate Wellbeing Facilitator.
My vast experience includes:
- Author of ‘What You Believe Creates Your Reality’
Author of ‘7 Stepping Stones to Rebuilding Confidence in Yourself’
- Author: ‘Are you sitting too comfortably’
- Co-Author ‘One Page Wisdom’
- Blogger with Huffington Post
- Articles in Simple Steps Real Change Magazine
- Expert at BBC Radio, Vectis Radio, Susan Rich Talks and BlogTalk Radio
- Mentor at The Horse’s Mouth
What do I provide?
Coaching and mentoring either individually or in groups to help you reach clarity about your current situation, about what really matters in life, the choices you want to make and who you really are?
I can help you with:
- Personal development
- Career development
- Anxieties and stress
- Relationship issues
- Limiting inner beliefs
and so much more………………………
Here is a comment from a gentleman I coached a few years ago:
“I was helped immensely by Maggie in finding my way with the career I wanted, She was non judgemental and patient and made me focus on what I really wanted. I knew she was a good coach, but it wasn’t until I implemented what I learned that found out what a great coach Maggie is. Can’t recommend her highly enough.” – CG, UK
I provide results for my clients.
How does it work?
Initially we will have a completely free, no obligation chat. We will get to know each other better and I will get a sense of what is you want to achieve. If you and I agree to work together, we will get a date in the diary for your first coaching session.
A young lady came to me saying she was unhappy in her life and working together she came to realise that her relationship with her partner was stagnating. She made the decision to leave the relationship. Since then she has found her soul mate and challenged herself to do some really challenging things in her life. To name a few things she has achieved: Gone through astronaut training at NASA, experienced weightlessness in a plane, taught a class in Italy and many other things.
Here is a comment from a gentleman I worked with:
“Maggie has great experience of dealing with life situations in a positive way. I have seen people grow within themselves during several of her presentations and seminars. She deals with people in a non-judgemental and constructive way, whilst challenging them to look at their view of them selves and to re-evaluate their own self-worth.” – KC, UK
What if you did work with me?
Everyone of us was born for greatness and we knew that, until we forgot! Working with me will help you remember again.
When you start to see the true power of thought and its relationship to your way of living your life, your transformations will begin and you will better understand yourself and the world in which you live.
You will discover how your mind only works one way – from the inside out. Your life will be more productive, enjoyable and fulfilling.
If you do nothing but hope your life will change, it won’t. Be certain your life will change when you work with me.
So get in touch with me and we can get a date in the diary for an initial chat.
I am offering YOU 3 coaching sessions for the bargain price of £247 (usually £1500). So grab a bargain whilst you can! Offer ends 31st October 2016.