I know that you want a better understanding of your current situation, to work out what really matters to you in life, to make the choices that are right for you and to discover who you really are?
To do those things you will have to be ready to make some changes, not necessarily huge changes, maybe changing the filling in your sandwich. When you work with me you will learn how to live life like you and not how you think other people want you to be and this will bring you more freedom, more fun and less stress.
Coaching sessions can be done face to face, via phone or Skype but not in these uncertain times. Concentrating on stay well in most important.
I have been to many seminars, courses, retreats, conferences, workshops where it is plainly obvious the people running them are using them to upsell their very much more expensive products. These can often be in the thousands of pounds. Whilst these people give you a glimpse of what they offer at a free seminar, short course, workshop etc., you never actually get to benefit from it unless you pay out that money. They make no secret of it and they are very successful – for a while.
There is also a lot of bull**** being sold out there that is solely to make money, and is not focused on you.
I offer coaching and mentoring – for you to make changes in your life. To help you to have more fun, more freedom and less stress. That is it. There is no catch. I believe in you.
- Tutor – Life Coaching Diploma (Blackford Centre)
- Accredited Life Coach (Newcastle College)
- Accredited Corporate & Executive Coach (The Coaching Academy)
- Accredited Advanced Confidence Coach/Group Trainer (Dawn Breslin Training)
- Accredited NLP Practitioner (INLPTA)
- Accredited Sports Psychology Practitioner (SNHS)
- Accredited Feel the fear and do it anyway Practitioner (Susan Jeffers)
- Accredited Clarity Coach (Jamie Smart)
- Accredited Feel the Fear Coach (Susan Jeffers)
- Accredited Mindfulness Coach (Centre of Excellence)
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Practitioner (Centre of Excellence)
- Accredited Disability Awareness (DWAL)
- Accredited Special Educational Needs & Disability (Centre of Excellence)
- PTLLS (Professional Teaching Award) B Tech level 4 (Isle of Wight College)
- TEFL/TESOL (120 hours) (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) (UK-TEFL)
- Accredited Thought Field Therapy Practitioner (ATFT)
- Accredited Indian Head Massage Practitioner (Vocational Training Charitable Trust)
My coaching will enable you to see the true power of thought and its relationship to your way of living life so your transformations can begin, and you will better understand yourself and the world in which you live. I will help you get the results you want.
I offer coaching and mentoring to you – for you to make the changes you want to in your life. Build your confidence in your abilities. Read my clients’ testimonials here. To help you to have more fun, more freedom and less stress. That is it. There is no catch. I believe in you.
Professional Transformational Coach, Consultant
Founder of MAGGIE CURRIE COACHING