Wouldn’t it feel wonderful to get beyond these feelings to a calmer and more positive place. What if you could…
- Overcome your fears and anxieties?
- Gain the courage to make a change?
- Get on with enjoying your life?
- Unlock your inner strengths?
- Put your own needs first?
- Be a survivor not a victim?
THIS IS NOT SOME UNACHIEVABLE DREAM. I’M GOING TO HELP YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Picture this. In 2 1/2 days you’ll be feeling like a new you. You’ll have reconnected with your inner confidence and feel able to survive the challenges and obstacles that you face in your life.
You will have developed a new found energy, and you will have a spring in your step.
You’ll be on track to change your situation and live the life you want.
IN OTHER WORDS, IN JUST 2 1/2 DAYS, YOUR LIFE WILL BE TURNED AROUND.
I am running two retreats, one for women and one for men, here on the Isle of Wight.
The S.E.L.F. Retreat for women, and The L.I.F.E. Retreat for men.
I’M HERE TO HELP YOU
I want you to know that it is possible to make a change; that no situation, no matter how desperate, is insurmountable.
As Napoleon Hill says, “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
So, if you’re serious about moving on from your feelings of anxiety and despair, now’s the time to take action.
I’ve designed this Retreat for you – the person who is struggling to live life on your own terms and is finally ready to turn things around.
I’m here to help you be a survivor.
Stop making the same vague wish (“I hope my life finally takes off this year”) every single birthday.
One of these Retreats is for you if you’re finally ready to make a positive change and be a survivor, not a victim.
WHICHEVER RETREAT YOU CHOOSE, I AM GIVING YOU:
- The tools you need to recharge yourself and your confidence in yourself in a supportive and non-judgmental environment.
- The knowledge you need to survive following a life trauma – divorce, redundancy, overwhelm, loss.
- My knowledge and the resources I have accumulated over many years of research, trial and error and failure, and of course successes.
- A stay in a beautiful Victorian mansion so close to the beach you will have sand in your shoes. (Situated a 20 minute walk from the Hovercraft and Wightlink Fastcat passenger terminals. No need to bring your car across. I can even arrange for you to be collected from the ferry or hovercraft and bring you to the venue.)
- The focus on you to get to know and love your real SELF.
- A buffet style continental breakfast each morning.
- Your own chef preparing, cooking and serving your lunches and dinners each day on site.
- Unlimited refreshments throughout each day.
- Your own welcome pack to keep.
- Some top notch surprise guest speakers and coaches to add to your experience.
- Our own private Facebook group for continued support.
- A one to one coaching session with me.
YOU will find the solutions you are looking for. Forget all the imagined reasons why you think it won’t work for you. Believe the one reason why it will!
Find out more about the Retreat of your choice by clinking on the appropriate link:
The investment per person is £749.00 all inclusive. No hidden costs. Everything is provided, just bring yourself.
Don’t think of cost, think of the value to you and your life.
I’ve been working with clients as a thought leader and survival coach for the past 10 years to help them overcome stress, anxiety and life trauma.
I helped one client to change their career from one they hated to one they loved.
Another client came to me with anxiety associated with confrontation and low self-esteem. She is now leading a whole team of people and confident in her abilities.
I also helped a client who was suffering from very low self-esteem to realise her full potential and she is now blossoming running her own business.
Don’t just take my word for it!
“Maggie has an instant relaxing mentality rarely found in people, backed with a genuine empathy for people. Maggie has the mark of calm, leaving you feeling relaxed and at peace. Maggie’s knowledge and style leaves clients and fellow professionals wanting more of her work. Maggie is just one of those people with a gift and the world is blessed with her use of them.”
– DU, UK (Male)
“Maggie has great experience of dealing with life situations in a positive way. I have seen people grow within themselves during several of her presentations and seminars. She deals with people in a non-judgemental and constructive way, whilst challenging them to look at their view of them selves and to re-evaluate their own self-worth.” – KC, UK (Male)
“Maggie assisted me through a challenging time in my life. She is able to combine a no nonsense approach with genuine empathy to her coaching work and shares her knowledge generously. She holds you accountable for outcomes in a warm and caring manner. Being coached by Maggie was such a pleasure. I always looked forward to those sessions with anticipation. Maggie is able to hold your space in a non-judgemental manner which gives you the confidence to move forward. I certainly recommend her as a coach.” – TZ, South Africa (Female)
“I used to get irritated whenever you would say ‘why can’t you do that?’ or ‘why do you think that?’. But now I see that by questioning my thinking you have broadened my outlook and I can actually achieve more than I ever thought. In fact the other day I was faced with a challenge, and my initial thought was I need to get someone in to do this for me. Then I stopped and thought of you and it came to me that I can do it. And do you know what, I did it and it worked out very well.” – IM, UK (Male)
SO ASK YOURSELF, WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT FROM YOUR LIFE? WHAT DO YOU WISH YOUR LIFE COULD BE LIKE? AND HOW READY ARE YOU TO MAKE A CHANGE, ONCE AND FOR ALL?
Book your place today……..There are only 10 places available for each Retreat.
Grant yourself the freedom to START LIVING.
Can’t wait to see you there!