Yes, I believe that it will help you sort out your life. Coaching draws out rather than puts in. I find it is reactive, flexible and enabling. My coaching style is non-judgemental, helps people to develop and grow in a variety of areas.
My approach to coaching is to get the very best out of someone and giving them the confidence to make decisions that will improve their life.
When my clients experience being coached, their motivation comes from working with me who is an upbeat, positive role model. I want my clients to reach their full potential and when they do it gives me tremendous job satisfaction. Helping clients discover where they want to go and then helping them to get there is so rewarding to me.
What makes me a great coach?
- I like people and want to bring out the best in them
- I want my clients to do something more fulfilling in their lives
- I enjoy personal and financial freedom
- I have natural ‘people’ skills.
Interestingly, a great deal of the life coaching and personal coaching I do is carried out on the telephone. Some of my clients I have never actually met in person. For several reasons coaching is just as effective over the telephone as it is face-to-face. In fact, many of my clients prefer to speak over the telephone. It is very convenient for both myself and my client, and it offers greater flexibility since we all have busy lifestyles. Coaching over the telephone offers other obvious advantages:
- coaching can be conducted wherever I and my client happen to be – anywhere in the world
- there’s no travelling time or travel cost involved
- I don’t need offices, meeting rooms, staff or other expensive overheads
Having said that, I enjoy face-to-face coaching too, as I love the personal contact and appreciate the one-to-one feel of the coaching session. I meet my clients at a mutually agreeable venue, a quiet corner of a café, in their client’s home or office, in my home or office or wherever is convenient.
My coaching sessions are typically sixty minutes, though sometimes longer.
Some of the things I practice in my coaching:
- Listening to what has been said, and what hasn’t been said
- What motivates people must be understood
- Everyone is capable of achieving more
- Finding solutions not creating more problems
- A person’s past is no indication of their future
- People’s beliefs about what is possible for themselves are their only limits
- I always provide full support
- I can’t provide the answers, but I can draw them out of my clients
- I never criticise my clients
- All my coaching is completely confidential
- Some people’s needs cannot be met by coaching, and I recognise clients with these needs and refer them to a specialty that will help them
So, to answer the original question “Can Life Coaching help you sort your life out?” Yes, I believe it can. Life coaching is what you make it. If you wish to set and achieve goals, accept yourself and become everything you are capable of becoming then working with a Life Coach is for you.
I also offer a money back guarantee. If you don’t change something about your life when coaching with me, I will give you your money back.
Contact me today to have a free chat on how my coaching will help you to sort out your life.
Follow me on: