How would you like to see yourself in a year’s time? Would it be the same as now, or with slight changes or a whole new look?
Currently my life is:
- My relationship with myself looks pretty good at the moment. I treat myself with respect and gratitude and take notice of the good thoughts, I acknowledge the not so good thoughts and endeavour to take no notice them beyond that.
- My thoughts are generally positive but occasionally a negative thought will creep in. This is normal for everyone.
- My relationship with my husband is fantastic, we love and respect each other and make each other laugh.
- My relationship with my mother is good, we see each other fairly regularly, my father passed away some years ago, but is always in my heart and mind.
- My relationship with two of my children is virtually non-existent (their choice which I respect) and with the third it is quite long distance and variable.
- My physical health is pretty good, I am slightly overweight and making an effort to change this and I currently feel great.
- My finances are reasonably okay, but could of course be a lot better. Bank account is in the black and the cash flow is restricted.
- My business world consists of coaching, I am self-employed and an entrepreneur. I am the business.
- I am peaceful in my life, asking the Universe for what I want, although I could ask more often. I don’t meditate.
- For fun I work at pop festivals and trade by offering Indian head massage to all the punters at the festivals.
- I take time for myself every day, even if it is only 5 minutes.
In a year’s time I see for me:
- An even better relationship with myself.
- Fewer negative thoughts creeping in.
- A continuing fantastic relationship with my husband.
- A great relationship with my mother.
- A better relationship with my daughter.
- Better health, less overweight.
- Fabulous finances.
- Business booming.
- Peaceful in life and asking and receiving more from the Universe.
- Still enjoying pop festivals.
- My third book published.
- Taking more time for myself every day.
Take a few moments to think about your future. Is there anything you would like to see differently? What are you prepared to do to bring about those changes?
If you need help get in touch today and we can get a date in the diary for a chat.
Follow me on:
© Maggie Currie and Maggie Currie Coaching, 2011-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Maggie Currie and maggiecurrie.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.