I have a belief that there is good in everybody. This belief comes from parents who told me this many years ago and therefore I have believed it for all this time. I have not had any reason to challenge this belief before and therefore it has just sat there in my mind.
I have challenged this belief, and I now believe that there is good in most people but not everybody. I discovered something about a person I know that was unpleasant, nauseating and which shook me to the core. That belief is now buried forever, and the new belief has replaced it.
10 beliefs I hold:
- I believe there is a higher being, but I am not sure what or who it is.
- I believe that working hard reaps great rewards.
- I believe that honesty is always the best policy.
- I believe that marriage is an equal partnership and that to be best friends as well is vital.
- I believe I have masses to offer to other people to help them become the very best version of themselves.
- I believe I made some huge mistakes whilst bringing up my children.
- I believe that friends are attracted to me rather than me going out to find them.
- I believe in general humans think they are superior to other creatures.
- I believe change can be brought to this planet by drip feeding positive thoughts.
- I believe in the power of the Universe
I have challenged the belief that there is good in everybody because it has been proved to me that this is just not the case. Therefore this belief is easy to change and will remain changed unless it can be disproved to me that there is good in most people.
I had a belief that my intuition (inner self, spirit, gut instinct) is infallible. It has shown me that it is not. My belief now is that I can trust my intuition up to a limit, but that consideration will have to be made in the future to ensure my gut instinct is not destroyed and continues to protect me.
Contact me today, and we can have a chat on how I can help you. There is so much more information for you to see about my coaching on my website, take a look.